Sunday, April 9, 2023

Plans...

I have twelve minutes to write this blog.

Okay, I have more than twelve if I want them, but I have twelve to waste right now. 

I was going to go to the grocery store but as I was getting dressed I got really chilled. Like oddly chilled. And it didn't go away. So I took my temperature and yeah, I have a bit of a fever. 

And since I'm a responsible adult I stay home when I'm not well.

And since we live in the worst timeline I am taking a Covid test to see if I need to send Brent for Paxlovid tomorrow. 

Ugh. 

So ten minutes left to wait.

Which is great because I really did want to write today. Hadn't written since Friday and you know how I am.

But I had hope for some inspiration.

Inspiration aside from STOP CLAIMING YOU ARE PERSECUTED WHEN I CAN'T GO TO TARGET OR THE GARDEN STORE TODAY BECAUSE OF A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY THAT I DON'T FOLLOW!

I mean...yeah, it's ridiculous how Christians don't understand that they are the furthest thing from persecuted here in the United States. We are all supposed to stop what we are doing because it's one of the two days a year they might go to church. Maybe. I mean if the weather isn't perfect for golf or the fish aren't biting or you  know, sleeping in just sounds better...

Did I mention I don't feel well? So yeah, a little lashy outy.

Six minutes left to wait. 

Planning for dinners next week and I am so tired of planning for meals. Because of my food stuff we can't just decide to go out on a whim. There are a small handful of places where I can find things I can eat without issue, which sucks because before if I didn't feel like cooking we just grabbed something out and went on our way. Now if we want a burger every night I can do that but otherwise I'm pretty limited. Which means cooking at home. And honestly that gets pretty limited as well. We rotate through the same handful of meals. I was actually kind of pleased that I had to make nothing but easy digested food for Brent the past couple of weeks. Simple pasta meals. It didn't matter that it was the same three out of 7 nights because it had to be. 

But now we are past that part and I'm back to...well...when was the last time we had balsamic green beans? Can I feed you pizza again this week or will you rebel? How about you bring home Hawaiian on Tuesday and we eat that as leftovers again on Thursday? Hmm? 

And oh fuck, I guess we need something tonight as well. 

Ugh. 

I got a few meals planned and made the list and was getting ready to go...

And here we are. Three minutes left to waste.

Fred Meyer is doing delivery today so I went ahead and ordered, though I did forget to get something for tonight after all, I had planned on picking up whatever sounded good while I was there. Whoops...

I guess I'm a meal short next week. 

And then the real pisser is that I will have to do it all again next weekend!

Oh there goes the timer!

Hey, good news! So far I just feel lousy and have a fever, no Covid. So...yay?



No comments:

Post a Comment