Wednesday, August 31, 2022

I Believe POD Prompt...

That's the last prompt for August. I believe. 

I write a lot about what I believe. 

I also already have a fiction piece titled I Believe that became the I Believe series. (one of my favorite things I've written, though honestly everything I write is my favorite)

So I could just leave it and close out the month with only a couple of written pieces to go with photos. 

Or...

I believe that I will write. Every. Single. Times that I decide to rededicate myself to daily writing I really do believe it will happen. And sometimes it even does for awhile. But it's getting harder and harder to tap into that whatever it is that drives the words on to the page. 

But I miss it.

So that's a good sign. 

Usually when I start missing writing I start writing again. Odd right? Like, I know I like to write and I miss it when I don't so; write. But I don't always miss it. Sometimes I don't even think about it except to wonder when the last time I wrote was... But right now I miss it. 

Right now I believe I'm maybe making a difference in the world, at least a small corner of the world. 

Right now I believe there is some sort of fiction piece or collection out there that is just waiting for a break out. 

Right now I believe that I will write.

Which we know how that is going to work out. 

But for today, today I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment