Saturday, April 27, 2019

Short Conversations...

"It was all very dramatic."

"I'm sure it was."

"It WAS. Wait, why did you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you were rolling your eyes when you said it."

"Did you see my rolling my eyes? You are sitting right there. You would have seen me roll my eyes."

"No, but your tone had eye roll in it."

"My tone? Not my eyes actually rolling, but I had eye rolling tone?"

"Yes. Like now. You have eye rolling tone again."

"No this tone is just flat out 'are you kidding me with this right now' tone. You can't just decide that I have eye rolling tone when you are looking at me and my eyes did not roll."

"Still..."

"Whatever."

"See?"

"Yes, see? You saw my eyes roll that time. No need to guess about tone."

"Fine, I don't even want to tell you about the conversation now."

"Okay, that's your choice."

"Oh my god...I can't believe you just used your bored tone!"


--------------

"I was telling her about my conversation with Dan and suddenly it got very dramatic!"

"I'm sure it did...."

No comments:

Post a Comment