Tuesday, June 1, 2021

May A Day Late...

May is done. 

We made it through.

That was the entire goal for May so. CHECK!

So let's see, what about the long running goals?

I lost a little bit more weight and little bit more in measurements. So that's good. Still working toward that end. Or less of an end, something like that. 

I read 8 books and I'm now 5 books behind. Since I was 6 books behind at the end of April I at least made a dent there. Small dent, but a dent. I am pretty sure I'm going to re-read The Sandman series to get ready for the TV show so that will actually help give me a push. 

Writing, I didn't do a lot last month, only 9 pieces, three of them were fiction so not terrible. I still need to get some pieces submitted by the end of the year, need to start looking at that pretty quickly. But I'm still trending ahead for the year so my slower month was fine.

Kept up POD and Daily Gratitude. I think I might have missed a day or two in there for DG, but still fine. 

I don't really have anything on the plate for June. This past weekend is the one I would have normally made a plan, but we were in New Mexico and then spending so quiet time with C so I didn't think about June. 

So I guess for June I'll keep working toward the end of year goals, but not put any extra things on the plate for the month. Which is fine. And probably a good idea. It's good to work toward the big ticket items in small chunks as well. 

And it is summer.

And we did get vaxxed up.

And things are opening up.

And we have actual plans for OUTSIDE the house. 

So maybe a low key June is a good idea. 

At least until or unless I think of something to add to the plate for this month. 

But if I don't, that's okay too. 

June off to a good low key start. CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment