Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Catch Up Time!


Okay, I'm behind on my pace for blogs for the year. Time to make up the ones I've missed and push me a little ahead so I can not worry about the other months where I miss a few. Or more than a few like last month.


So here we are! The triumphant return of BLOG A DAY IN MAY! TA DA!

Also known as the...seriously, girl, get your shit together write-a-thon.

Either way there will be something new here daily.

Dana sent me a list of story prompts so I'm excited to use a few of those. And, as always, I have thoughts about the world so there will be a few more of those.

So today is the first blog of May. It's the letting you know it's coming blog. It's the oh that's right I need ideas to write I should get some of those blog. Yes, the space filler blog!

Because honestly, I have nothing today. If I hadn't already decided this would be my May goal, I wouldn't be writing. I have nothing but half formed thoughts that are more appropriate for status updates.

But now that I've made the commitment they will come. That's my belief.

Or hope.

One of those.

But for today I don't have anything fully formed. So I'm just letting you know they are coming. Fiction, rambling, rants. Existential crises. The usual.

And since it's taken me somewhere close to three hours to write nothing here I'll just leave you with the promise that it has to get better this month. Has to.

Good luck to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment