Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scatter shots

I have a bad case of busy brain right now. Too many ideas to focus down and lock into one for a fully formed blog. I keep starting, deleting, stopping. So today instead of a blog you get a list. Consider it things to look forward to. :-)

First we mock
Vegas, baby
Comfort Foods
History and herstory
Plastic Surgery
Strength Finders
Travel
Music and memory
Let me tell you a story

There are more but they are flickering through my brain too quickly to grab hold of. Trying to decide now how best to tackle each subject. Generally the blog "writes" in my head and I edit a few times before actually committing to typing it up. But with a blog a day for a month I am facing a new challenge. How do I organize my thoughts more efficiently? Should I sit down and start a group of blogs and then edit and add on each day? Should I keep writing in my head but work harder at focusing on one subject? Should I just sit and write free form they way I am right now? That is part of the challenge for me. A blog a day to learn how to focus my writing. Welcome to the learning curve I hope by the end of the experiment you are all still with me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment