Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Challenge

Many of you know that I am doing the 365 Day Photo Challenge right now. A picture a day to capture something from my life. It's been fun, interesting, enlightening and really has been a challenge at times. But the one thing it has done is make me more disciplined about taking pictures and taking that camera with me and looking for opportunities to take a shot. Some days the pictures have been of activities I have done, some days people I am visiting with and there have been a lot of shots of the sky. I spend a lot of time looking at the clouds, sunrises, sunsets anything above me. Often I plan in the morning what I want to take a picture of and more than a few times I have scrambled at the end of the day to take of shot of something, anything, just to make sure I have that day covered.

Well, I have decided to extend the challenge idea to my blog. Not a blog a day for a year, I know myself too well to commit to that! But I am going to start with a blog a day for a month. So watch this space until March 4th for a new post daily. I can't promise they will all be profound bits of insight, they might be full of drivel and nonsense, but really, if you have been reading my sporadic postings in the past you know that's they way they go anyway! :-)

And for those of you reading, I do take requests. I know I often write in the middle of one blog that a side story is a blog for another day, if there are any of those stories you would like to hear feel free to ask. And if there is anything else you want to read, just let me know. As you all know I have an opinion on most everything and have never been afraid to share it!

So here we go...a month of blogs begins now!

3 comments: