Saturday, March 6, 2010

And the challenge comes to an end....

So there you have it. A month (plus 2 days) of a blog a day. Since the last series of blogs went from about 3 in my head to 11 in reality I still have a lot of topics from the original list to cover and of course there are new ideas forming and reforming every day.

I am not sure that I will continue the pace of one a day, I am still trying to decide what the "right" amount of writing is. But at least now I know that when push comes to shove I do possess the discipline to put words on the page (screen?) every day.

Thank you for reading and for commenting, either here or on my Facebook page. I really appreciate it! And remember I do take requests for future blogs. :-)

So though it might not be daily...keep watching this space for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment