Monday, February 9, 2015

Here's how it happened....

I needed to run a few errands today.

It was cold outside. Much worse than I thought it would be.

I knew it was going to be chilly so I was prepared for that, but it was really cold.

When I went to get dressed I realized I didn't have any clean jeans so I did a load of laundry.

That's when I noticed that we were almost out of laundry soap and I needed to add that to the list.

I keep a list of things we need on my phone. That way I always have it with me when I am out running errands. Like what I needed to do today.

When I went to add the soap to my list I couldn't find my phone. I had it this morning when I came home from the gym so I knew it was in the house someplace.

I remembered I was listening to some music while I showered. It was probably in the bathroom.

Yep. Right there on the counter. Then I saw I missed a call. It was a reminder for an appointment I have tomorrow.

I was glad they called because it is a half hour later than I was thinking it was so I had to double check my calendar to make sure I had the right time listed there.

I did. Which is great because now I can actually get some things done in the morning I didn't think I would.

Like paint. Then I thought, I wonder if I really need to paint the wall again, or if it's okay.

I went to the living room to take a look at what I had worked on yesterday.

I got out the small paint brush and touched up a seam but other than that I think it will be okay so I decided to just leave it be.

I still needed to bring in the beige and the white for the baseboards and study wall touch ups. So I closed up the grays and decided to take them down to the garage.

I decided I could just take them down as I headed out to run some errands. Bingo!

And that's how I ended up at the grocery story without any pants on.

It's much colder outside than I was expecting....

No comments:

Post a Comment