Friday, June 6, 2014

Unplanned....

So last week Dana sent me a link to a show on Discovery. Swamp Murders. The original link has changed, I wish I could show you what it was, but if you look to the left of the video you can see part of that original image. Anyway...Dana saw that and thought it needed to be a story. I agreed. It was a creepy shot. So many possibilities.

And so she made it one. Sentenced

I read it yesterday morning and it stuck with me all day. Shortest of short stories but what a great pairing with that picture. And I want to know more. Loved it.

And because it was stuck in my head as I drove past one of the many forested areas here in town I heard this line, "I wasn't surprised when they found the body."  Boom! There it was. I could see the woman talking. I knew how I wanted the story to end.

After a few tweaks and changes I have the piece ready.

Who knew it would end up a surprise shared prompt?

I bring you...Best Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment