Monday, September 18, 2017

I'm Still Here!

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything and I would like to say that will get better but it's going to be a patchy couple of months.

Because...

Sabbatical is fianlly here and in full swing! Yay! Which is great for vacationing and family time and relaxing together and probably a few household projects, but not so good for sitting down and writing.

This week I will try my best to crank out some blogs. Some fiction, some ranting, some things. Just things. :-) But then we are off again for another week and I will be radio silent.

We are two and a half weeks in and so far we've gone to a preseason hockey tournament, spent a little over a week in Hawaii and gone back to Michigan for a football game. Not a bad start at all. This morning we slept in while the rain fell outside and the house stayed dark and cool. It was pretty perfect.

I'm even having a hard time working up a good rant about the state of the world today I'm feeling so mellow. Give me a couple more days back on the mainland for that.

But I wanted to post this really quickly to let you all know I'm alive and well and will be writing more soon. I still plan on the daily block of hours writing...starting in November. But I want to enjoy this sabbatical as fully as possible since even though it's Brent's third with Intel it's our first with no other commitments during the same time frame. Ahh...

And I might even need a few suggestions for short stories, so put your thinking caps on and give me an idea to do some speed writing later in the week! Gotta blow out the salt and sand and get the gears working again.

Aloha and Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment