Friday, February 12, 2016

Promises Made (Part 5)...

Greg reached across the table and took Helena's hand in his.

"Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you for spending it with me."

Helena smiled and looked deeply in to his eyes, "I wouldn't have had it any other way. You've become very special to me."

Greg swallowed slowly, "You are just so beautiful. You know that right? I have never met anyone like you. You just take my breath away."

Helena tilted her head slightly, "You have the holiday tomorrow right?"

Greg could only nod. His mouth suddenly dry.

"Would you like to stay the night at my place?"

He had never signaled a waiter, payed a check or hailed a cab so fast in his life.

When they got in to the cab Helena kissed him. It might as well have been the first time he had ever been kissed. He realized that she had been holding back from him all of this time. That she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. He wrapped his arms around her and lost himself to her mouth.

*ahem* "Excuse me? We're here. And I would say just in time." The cab was stopped at her apartment. Greg had to laugh. The 15 minute ride had passed in a second. In a kiss.

Helena blushed and said, "I'm sorry. That was probably very inappropriate of us. But..."

The cabby laughed, "It's Valentine's Day. You aren't the first and you won't be the last. You two have a good evening now." And with that he gave them a big wink and drove off.

As Greg walked Helena toward the door he heard singing. He stopped for a second and realized it was the homeless guy, well not homeless, Edward Newsome, singing, well humming and singing. Greg listened for a moment. He just got the tune and was about to place the song when Terry (it was Terry, he knew it was Terry tonight!) opened the door and ushered them in to the building.

"No return cab tonight, Ms. Helena?"

"No thank you, Terry, we won't be needing one." Helena smiled widely and led Greg to the elevator.

Greg felt like a kid on Christmas Eve. He was trying to calm his breathing and at least come across as a little smooth. But it wasn't working. When they stepped in to the elevator and the doors closed he wrapped his arms around her again. Kissing her deeply. Tasting the wine on her tongue.

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Greg let go of Helena and gestured for her to go ahead. He didn't even know her apartment number. Then he turned toward the door and stopped.

The elevator opened in to her living room.

He looked around. "You have a floor? This is all yours?" He was mentally trying to figure out how much an apartment this size in this building would be.

"I do. There are benefits to ownership."

"You own this apartment?"

Helena laughed, "I own this building."

"The building. You own this whole building?"

"I do. Does that matter to you?"

"No, I mean, not really, it's just shocking. I always assumed you were renting a place here. You own a building?"

"I own three buildings actually, I own the building my office is in as well. And another building downtown I have just started renovating for a mixed use property."

"How did you end up with three buildings? I had no idea you were in real estate."

"Some I used to know got me started. Then there were tax implications so it made sense to add some expense which led to the second building. And then the third."

Greg was amazed. "You are very well off."

Helena laughed, "Yes, I am. My family is well off. I was raised with money. I am now making my own. Are you okay? Do you need some time for this to settle in? I know it's sort of a shock. I just don't like to talk about it with people. It seems very rude to bring up."

"Does Tina know?"

"Yes, Tina knows. Shelly knows. Most of my girlfriends know. We just never really talked about money so you didn't. But now you know as well."

Greg was a little shell shocked. She was rich. So gorgeous, smart, funny, kind and rich. And somehow she wanted him.

"Are you okay?"

He took two giant steps across the room to reach her, "I am fine. It's just a lot to take in. My mother used to say that God doesn't give with two hands, but He seems to have just kept giving to you over and over. You are everything."

Helena laughed, "The gods can be very generous when they want to be."

Then she kissed him again and he forgot about everything else except her mouth.

They made their way in to her bedroom. Helena looked in to his eyes and began to unbutton his shirt. "Are you sure you are ready for this? You know how I feel about sex. It's important."

Greg drew a shaky breath, just the feel of the tips of her fingers on his chest was making him crazy, "I am more ready than I ever have been."

"Promise."

He took her hand away from his buttons and kissed it, "Promise."

She finished unbuttoning his shirt and ran her hands over his chest. Everywhere her fingers touched him was like a trail of fire. His skin felt like it was jumping toward her, dying to be the next spot touched. She untied the belt of her dress and unwrapped it from her body. Greg stopped breathing as he looked at her standing there. She was wearing lingerie that was made from blush colored lace so delicate it looked like she was wearing a shadow. He traced his hand down her side. Feeling the curve of her waist and the swell of her hip.

"You are just so..."

He couldn't find any words. But he found he didn't need them.

She helped him finish undressing as they stood kissing by the bed. Then she gently pushed him toward the edge of the bed. He sat. She pushed again and he laid down. Watching her as she undid the clasp of her bra and slid out of it. Even out of the constraints of the bra her breasts were full and round. Tipped with perfect rose bud nipples. She stepped out of the matching panties and walked toward him. He slid back further on the bed to make room for her, but it wasn't necessary, she slid up his body and lay against him.

Her skin was hot and smooth as silk. He couldn't touch all of her quick enough. His hands sliding down the curve of her back. Feeling her shift under his touch. The heat from her building. Matching his own. He thought they might explode. He flipped her over on to her back and leaned up on his elbow just looking at her.

She smiled, "Do you like what you see?"

He shook his head, "Like doesn't cover it."

Then he was lost in her again.

They explored each other with their hands and with their mouths until he couldn't stand it any more. As they moved together he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She reached a hand up to his cheek turning his head to look in to her eyes, then she placed a hand over his heart. "Promises." She whispered as he came. His whole body shook. Then he collapsed on to her and she wrapped her arms around him. Hands playing up and down his back as he tried to get his breathing back under control. He had never ever felt like that with a woman.

"Wow..." He finally gasped out.

She laughed and he could feel her body move around his. "Wow it is."

"I've never felt like that. I just...I've never."

"You've never been with me before." And she laughed again.

He rolled over and lay next to her looking at her face. "You are amazing."

"You're not so bad yourself."

He could feel his eyes starting to droop and tried to keep them open. She traced her hand down his cheek.

"Shhh....it's okay we've got all night. You can rest now."

He laid down and she put her head on his chest. As he drifted off to sleep the song Edward was humming finally came to him. It was an old 80s song. "You made me...promises, promises..."


No comments:

Post a Comment