Friday, April 3, 2015

Here we go...

Okay, back from mini vacation and BOOM in to April.

What all did I say I needed to get done? Write a ton of blogs and read a ton of books? Sounds good.

This will be my planning and still a little fuzzy brained from the trip blog.

Blogs I want to cover:
New Orleans
Hawaii
Detox
MIND
Religious freedoms
Guns
Politics
The gray lady
Bar people-horoscopes
How scary would that be

Some of those are fiction, some are non-fiction.

I've got 4 books loaded on the Kindle right now. Made the mistake of starting with a Stephen King book, which was a good book, don't get me wrong, but it was pretty close to 1,000 pages long so 3 books worth of time for one book worth of credit. I need some short fast reads. Not that I would game the system, but I'm totally gaming the system.


Books are easy to find, blog ideas are scarcer. But those also tend to pop up when I am least expecting them. A little treadmill time, a little cleaning fume action, and I should be good to go.

Not today, obviously, today I am multi-focused so all you get is a random collection of ideas that might become something later.

And also you get a question, any requests out there? Fiction, non-fiction? Anything you want me to write about that I haven't? Not that I am looking at a way to beef up my numbers a bit in any way...

Haiku a Day in May? That would get the numbers up!! Totally game that system....

I mean...No.

That would be wrong...

And if April goes well, not necessary. But if it doesn't...

Writing blogs becomes
Five, seven, five on repeat
Until I catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment