Friday, January 24, 2014

Riddle me this Buzzfeed...

Okay, I admit it, I might have a problem. I have taken at least one goofy little Which/What/Who quiz every day this week.  I am Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chandler Bing, Regina George, Cinna and Tyrion Lannister and I should live in the fictional city of Rivendell. Try and find the uniting thread in all of those. I'll wait.

Yeah, me either. The only thing I have come up with is that I love to take silly little quizzes. Pick a color, pick a song, pick a quote and Ta Da! This is who you are! Out it spits a little blurb about why you are that person. And you can usually find something to say, okay, yeah. Though I felt really badly for the guy who go Joffrey because ouch...

Okay, anyway. So I've done all of these little quizzes plus a few in the past, what Disney princess are you for instance, though I totally game that one to get Belle because, well, Belle, so I don't really count that one as being honest. Which then makes me laugh because honest? Really? You are going to figure out which character I am most like in 10 questions? And on the Game of Thrones one, for example, one of the questions was "Your friends would describe you as...." well you'd really have to ask them wouldn't you? I know what I'd like my friends to describe me as, but I've been surprised in the past by what my friends really thought about me, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

For the character from Friends one, I could see Chandler and pretty much expected it to turn out that way. I mean could I be anymore like Chandler? But when I told Brent he said, "Nope, Phoebe." See what I mean about you have to ask other people what they see not what you think they see? For the record I haven't asked him which Game of Thrones character he thinks I should be because I'm not sure I want to know.

So what do I get out of these quizzes? They are fun. I like seeing what my friends get. I have a few on my list that I can almost guarantee their results because they are almost always the same as mine. And if they aren't the same as mine they are one I would have like to have gotten. I also like to see people who don't like what they get. Do you post it and say no way? Do you retake it until you get what you want? Do you laugh about how silly it all is? And how offended do you get when everyone who knows you agrees that yes, you are totally a Monica?

And I also got a quick blog out of it, which with seven, wait no 6 now, to go I will take all the help I can get!

Oh and as I put my list together I realized I had no idea what Harry Potter character I would be so I had to dash off to take a quiz. I was hoping for Fred or George but I got this instead:


Hmmm...I do have issues with authority, that's true.

But all in all I think I will stick with Tyrion. Because you just can't beat this:


Though I don't think my siblings will be too pleased with my choice.

Everybody all together...eeeeewwwww.....

No comments:

Post a Comment