Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quick update

Oh, hey, know what I did last week?  I sent in a children's story to a publisher.  No big deal...

Okay, it was a super big deal to me.  I sweated it out and read and re-read the submission, thank goodness because I noticed on the 5th read through that I had misspelled the editor's name!  Eek!  So anyway...I sent it in.  This week when this cold stops kicking my butt I will also be submitting it to a few other editors that work with publishing houses.  Now I just wait...they don't let you know unless you are accepted and that can take four months.  Oh my goodness...

Thanks for all of the support, I really really appreciate the hand holding and the shoves as well.  I'll let you know when I hear something.  Meanwhile I should be back to posting regularly next week.  Or my normal irregular postings.  One of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment