Sunday, April 11, 2010

We'll be back after these brief messages...

...okay so I have been MIA for a bit. Between Spring Break, Family Life and Continuing Education everything else sort of took a back seat for the past few weeks. I will be back to blogging this week.

Things to look forward to...
Finishing up the "things I've learned at work besides the job" blog series.
Family trips
Writing on writing
Socks and their hidden meanings
Wait, wait, I have one more blog on weight

And then whatever else I think up between here and there. Going to try for a blog a day this week to "catch up".

1 comment:

  1. I worry about your priorities, lady. Nothing is more important than teh interwebz. ;)

    Hehe. At least with so much going on in your life there isn't any risk of running out of blog fodder any time soon.

    ReplyDelete