Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Thoughts While on a Walk (6/15/09)

Today's walk was split half and half with Christopher. We walked down to the shopping area near the house he stopped for lunch, I grabbed an ice tea and headed back home. I thought I would share a few random walk thoughts with you all.

Why is it that the way to someplace seems longer than the way back?

How long has the path in dog poop park been paved?

If all of the people in Beaverton stopped trimming their blackberry bushes would it take a full season before they took over the world?

Over hearing a conversation at the playground as we walked by..."Well the Mom's in Motion group was formed to really be a support system, I think Cindy joined just to get free babysitting so she could go out partying." Sounds like Cindy to me...I wonder if it's the same Cindy or just a coincidence.

Talking about summer plans, and thinking having no plans are as good as having a lot of plans.

Sunglasses, I have to remember to grab my sunglasses!

I really did have a part in raising a good kid. Amazing.

So...November is six months away...

Watching a kid Christopher went to middle school with out driving on his own, why is it someone else's kids getting older is so much more of a shock than your own?

I wonder if the mother walking with her teenage daughter was thrilled with her choice of the Hooters t-shirt.

Though there aren't sidewalks on all of Springville Road there is a load of crazy driving on it!

Hoke died over 5 years ago and Margaret moved back to Florida within a month after, I still look down the street as I pass Graff and I think I am looking to see if Hoke's truck will be parked there.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich here I come!

If I leave the house at 7:15 I can make it to the airport by 8 without a problem.

And about a thousand more thoughts not to mention all of the random things Christopher and I talked about including but not limited to haircuts, Halloween costumes, football shaped heads, making shit up because it amuses me, Senior year capstone presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment