Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Moving day!

So today is moving day. Not me, my writing. I started posting things on MySpace awhile ago. Then I switched to using facebook as my primary "social networking" site and I moved old writings over to fb. Now I have decided that I don't like the way fb stores items. I can't keep my writing separate from a joke I have posted, or a link I have shared. So I am taking a cue from a friend who has recently restarted his personal blog and am moving things.

After I get things set up I will begin posting again. For those of you familiar with my writing style you know what to expect. For those who might be new, here you go. It's totally random but...
That's the way I talk. That's the way I write. That's the way I live. I am lucky enough to have cultivated friendships with people who enjoy the randomness of life. Who know that a conversation isn't a straight line but a winding path.

So sometimes the posts are serious. Sometimes they are funny. A few are sad. And a few will make you scratch your head and wonder why I bothered.

I hope you enjoy what you read. Leave your comments and suggestions. I am always open to writing a story you have heard me tell in real life. :-)

And again, for those of you that have read all of the old stuff I am transferring know that tomorrow or Friday I will have a new batch up. Things bumping around in my head right now...Parenting and responsibility, Michael Jackson and the nature of Celebrity forgiveness, and how long can I stretch a pedicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment